Top Social

What I Got for Christmas // 2015

Saturday, January 02, 2016

1- What I got for christmas blog post 2015 flatlay

I'll start this off by saying Happy New Year! I know that the fact I can say that means that I'm slightly late in uploading this post but -as I seem to say with a lot of my posts- better late than never!
I am aware that to some people, posting something like this seems kind of materialistic but in all honesty remembering what pressies I was given each year actually helps me remember particular things about that year/Christmas, plus I know I love reading these type of posts and others seem to as well so here it is!
From Mum and Dad-
I actually don't know if I have said it on my blog yet but this year in June, Bryce and I are going on our first overseas holiday to Europe for 6 and a half weeks so you will be able to see a pretty prominent theme of travel-ly things.
What I got for christmas blog post stocking
My stocking always just has little toiletries and a couple of other bits and bobs that I forgot to include in the photo. For some reason, travel size shower gel is about 10x more exciting when you find it tucked at the bottom of a Christmas stocking, right?
We have a tradition where every year where we get 'Christmas Eve Pajamas' which we open on -you guessed it- Christmas eve so we can wake up in fresh PJs on Christmas Day!
What I got for christmas blog post PJs
I really wasn't expecting anything from my parents after they bought Bryce and I some really good luggage (which I was so so thankful for) so I felt really spoilt when I still had some gifts to open up on Christmas morning. 
What I got for christmas blog post
Those funny looking glasses are actually onion goggles- a bit of a running inside joke in my family that I claim I'm 'allergic' to cutting onions so I can get out of chopping them and having my eyes sting- apparently now I have no excuse!
They also got me some great travel bits and bobs including a journal and some Euros.
What I got for christmas blog post
What I got for christmas blog post
From Bryce (Boyfriend)-
What I got for christmas blog post
What I got for christmas blog post green living candle
What I got for christmas blog post green living candle
One of my pressies was this BEAUTIFUL Daniel Wellington watch which I am obsessed with.
What I got for christmas blog post Daniel wellington watch
What I got for christmas blog post Daniel wellington watch
What I got for christmas blog post Daniel wellington watch
Bryce actually also got me a few things for my room but I forgot to take photos of them. He chose me a rose gold basket which I keep my big fluffy blanket in, a glass terrarium with a fake plant in it, and a big jar which I am keeping all my Christmas chocolates in at the moment, although they are dwindling quite fast ;). 
From Tiarney (Best Friend)-
What I got for christmas blog post
What I got for christmas blog post What I got for christmas blog post Zoella makeup bags
What I got for christmas blog post kikki k travel wallet
What I got for christmas blog post kikki k travel wallet
What I got for christmas blog post circle towel
From Others-
What I got for christmas blog post
What I got for christmas blog post
All in all, I felt absolutely spoilt this Christmas and more importantly, had such a special day celebrating with Family, eating way too much food, relaxing, playing board games and thanking our incredible God for all that he does. 
I hope you guys had a wonderful day and cheers to 2016 being a great year!

Caitie xx
5 comments on "What I Got for Christmas // 2015"
  1. Ooo you get such amazing things! i love your passport holder it's so chic and versatile. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! What an incredible amount of gifts. Loved the Zoella bags! Everything looks so pretty tbh, and handy for a trip! That's amazing :)
    you have a lovely blog! Would you like to support eachother via GFC? Please let me know! xxxx
    http://meiontheroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in Europe, so exiting. I love that candle your boyfriend got you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute post, you got some lovely bits! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute post, you got some lovely bits! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete