Top Social

What's In My Bag // Uni Backpack

Tuesday, September 01, 2015
1- What's In My Uni Bag
Hey Guys,
I've been wanting to do a 'Whats in my bag' for quite a while  now but in all honesty I've been taking my backpack most places so I figured I could start off with 'Whats in my UNI bag' and then move onto my handbag when I use it more in the summer/during uni holidays. So here it is- what I tend to lug around with me to and from uni.
2- What's In My Uni Bag
The Bag: I got the backpack from 'Equip' for about $30 I believe, it's not particularly good quality or anything but  it does the job.
3- What's In My Uni Bag- Content Flatlay
Here's an overview of most of the things I keep:
-Notebooks
-Post-it Notes
-Pencil case (with pens/highlighter etc)
-iPad
-Earphones and Phone/iPad Charger
-External Hard drive
-Coins
-Paw Paw Cream
-Moisturizer
-Tissues
-Hair Ties and Bobby Pins
-Perfume Mini
-Hairbrush
-Vicks Inhaler
-Panadol
-Band-aids
4- What's In My Uni Bag- Pencils and Notebook
5- What's In My Uni Bag- Pencil Case
6- What's In My Uni Bag- Notebooks
Pencil Case- Kikki K
Notebooks- 'Ideas can happen anywhere' (Kikki K), Brown & White (Officeworks)- I tend to make most of my notes on my Ipad so I usually just keep a few small notebooks in my bag in case we need to write something on paper or to make notes for completely non-uni-related things.
7- What's In My Uni Bag- Electronics
Harddrive (JB Hi-fi)- I keep copies of all my uni documents on the one hard drive so I don't have to carry around my big heavy laptop and instead just plug my stuff into the uni computers. 
Coins-  Coins are always floating around the bottom of my bag and come in particularly handy when a chip craving hits and the vending machine is calling my name...
Ipad, Earphones, Charger (Apple)- I actually plug my earphones into my iPad whenever I am using it in a lecture because it feeds all possible sounds through the earphones instead of the speakers. Yep, I learnt this trick after the immense embarrassment of having my iPad start making noises REALLY LOUDLY and then glitch up thus not allowing me to escape the app. Okay, it was my fault for going into Facebook during a lecture but I didn't mean to click on a video so I was absolutely mortified when it started playing full volume and wouldn't stop.
8- What's In My Uni Bag- Toiletries and Beauty Bits
9- What's In My Uni Bag- Toiletries and Beauty Bits
These are the more 'toiletry/beauty' items in my bag and I usually keep this stuff the front pocket so I don't have too many little things in the big pocket, plus, am I the only one who finds hair covering absolutely everything when you don't separate the hairbrush? Most of it's pretty self explanatory except for maybe the inhaler, which I actually keep on my pretty much at all times to help with my anxiety. I'm hoping to do a post on some ways that I fight my anxiety and de-stress and I'll explain a bit more there so stay tuned!

That's pretty much all I keep in my bag, hope you enjoyed having a peek into what I take to uni!

-Caitie x
7 comments on "What's In My Bag // Uni Backpack"
  1. I love your notebook! Seeing this has reminded me I need to go stationary shopping. I love your pictures too by the way, they look so professional!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stationary shopping is SO good. Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I love the look of that notebook, its so pretty! I also really love the photos in this post x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this! Your polaroid photos are gorgeous and I love your blog photography. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    http://www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You literally keep the same things in your bag that I keep in mine! I love your writing style! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post, and especially how you put so much effort into the lay-out of the things for the photos! I also have a very similar bag to yours! xx
    rufflesandberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete